204 S Main
The Annual Holiday Wreath Festival will be held on Thursday, November 17th and Friday, November 18th from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. The Wreath Festival will feature wreathes, holiday gifts of all kinds, delicious baked goods, festive music, and special exhibits. Lunch will be served on both days from 11:00 am until 1:00 pm. The cost is $12, and reservations will be accepted for groups of 6 or more by calling the Museum office at 265-9314. Holiday shoppers won’t be disappointed by the selection of unique Christmas accessories, stocking stuffers, ornaments, and other gifts. Book lovers will have dozens of titles to choose from, appealing to every taste. Visitors to the Wreath Festival will be delighted the outstanding collection of handcrafted miniature Christmas trees created by Sylvia Jackson, a beloved tradition at the Museum. In addition to the trees, you won’t want to miss the Wichita Cottage, adorned to portray a traditional Victorian Christmas. Plan now to bring guests to the Wreath Festival and enjoy the holiday spirit at the Museum.
- Senior Wednesday - Celebrate Kansas Statehood! - 23 Jan 2019 - 09:30
- Kansas Day - A Musical Celebration - 27 Jan 2019 - 14:00
- For Your Amusement: The Wonderland Park on Ackerman Island - mini-documentary - 16 Feb 2019 - 14:00
- Senior Wednesday - African American Entrepreneurship in Wichita: Past & Present with Dr. Robert E. Weems, Jr. - 27 Feb 2019 - 09:30
- Senior Wednesday - The Story of Pizza Hut - 27 Mar 2019 - 09:30